International Scope, Local Expertise
It’s no secret that the third party online rental sites have changed the way we all rent vacation homes. They have made the marketplace more accessible, flexible and transparent for all. What they haven’t changed is everything else. Advertising your property, tracking calendars, negotiating rates, screening potential tenants, securing relationships with good ones, not to mention checking that all is ready for tenant’s arrival. All steps that continue to require time, focus and effort.
With Bass Point Realty:
2. Bass Point Realty:
- Lists property online with internationally renowned rental sites.
- Maintains calendar and handles all inquiries
- Offers generous co-broke commission on short term vacation rentals to other island realtors providing incentive for all brokers and agencies to recommend your property to the rental market.
- Handles pre - screening and the booking of tenants.
- Handles arrival and departure process on island.
- Acts as liaison between renter and tenant before, during and after booking.
Renting your second home for periods when you are not using it can defray costs. Many owners cover their insurance, property tax and maintenance expenses with rental income. Rent for fewer than fourteen days in any one year free of federal income taxes.